A New Me
Posted by
KaitlinDawn
Monday, February 7, 2011
Since having Zephran I have gained weight. This disgusts me as I DO NOT want to gain anymore and I had went down but my weight went right back up. I had started weight watchers and then fell off that wagon, more like jumped. There is no one to blame for this but me unfortunately and the first step is to go back to weight watchers tomorrow for weigh in even knowing that I have went up. The first step is to admit the problem, the second is to do something about it. I wish losing weight was easy, I wish that the weight would fall off like it does for other women who breastfeeding but nothing comes easily. I am hoping that once Dean is done work in 2 weeks that I can get a bunch of schoolwork done and then start going back to the gym a couples times a week for some me time and to get in shape. I think it would be easier to to lose the weight if I wasn't pumping for baby, of course feeding him is more important than losing the weight fast but either way I need to get back on the weight watchers band wagon, even though when I first started it wasn't working, I just need to try harder and I know it will pay off! I wish I could go on one of those kick your ass in shape weight loss shows, wouldn't that be fabulous haha oh one could only wish. I am going to give myself the best life I can and to do this I need to lose weight. I know I can do it and I will! Anyways I am off to watch house. Until next time.


0 comments:
Post a Comment