Today is a new day! I am feeling better and things are looking up. I feel more positive and less stressed out. More a feeling of everything is definitely going to work itself out. I am very proud of myself and how my milk production is doing, I'm pumping over 30oz a day, yesterday I was at 31 and this eases my mind and stress because I know I'm producing enough to feed baby! Baby is doing amazing as well, he's giggling more and developing each day, I am such a proud mama.
Today is superbowl so we are heading to some friends houses to watch the game and eat some wings and just kick back and relax, definitely looking forward to that! My massage yesterday was amazing, something I really needed and the lady who gave me my massage is a pretty phenomenal women. She told me I'd be a fantastic midwife and also said she was very interested in going that route herself as she had attended 52 births. She has traveled all over the world including Morocco and Peru and even climbed Machu Pichu, very cool stuff if you ask me. I definitely am hoping to go back to her at some point a she helped me feel a lot of relief.
The drama from yesterday has cooled down, it really didn't phase me, just made me laugh more or less. It's true though that the people who decide to personally attack you about it are those who are just guilty, quite ridiculous actually but no skin off my back as those types of people are not worth my time. I think it doesn't bother me because I know what I am doing is right and best for our child. Them attacking me pretty much just validates this in my minds!
Anyways I am off for the day, I may pot later if anything interesting transpires! Until next time.


0 comments:
Post a Comment